1. Our default shipping carrier is Canada Post. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping times may be longer than expected.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules, using discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. All orders are shipped from our HQ in Bedford, Nova Scotia. We currently ship across Canada and the USA.
4. Lucky Sprout Studio takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. Please ensure that you enter your shipping address correctly. If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 (add per box) that will be billed to the customer.
6. Any customs fees or charges are the responsibility of the customer.